In our fifth and final episode of the year, Takara Small talks to trailblazing leaders about their views on developing a growth mindset. From leveraging passions to overcoming fatigue, we drill down on resilience and grit and their potential to elevate your career or business.
- Alice Thomas Chief Digital Technology Officer, Sun Life Financial
- Melisa Muraca, Assistant Vice President - Mobile & Wearables Application Services & Digital Health Solutions, Sun Life Financial
- Sylvia Kingsmill, Canadian Privacy, Regulatory & Information Management Leader, Risk Consulting, KPMG in Canada
- Sharon Bauer, Senior Manager in the Digital Privacy, Regulatory, and Information Management Practice, KPMG in Canada
Kristine Di Bacco Partner, Torys LLP
In today’s mini-episode, our host Takara Small speaks to Kristina McDougall, Founder of Artemis Canada, about how companies can go "all in" on inclusive recruitment and retention, and how the tech industry has become more transparent and accountable in their operations and leadership.
In Episode 3, we take a look at the various ways in which organizations are creating authentic space for employees to bring their whole selves to work and highlight individuals who are breaking barriers to create diverse and inclusive spaces.
- Carolyn Levy, President of Randstad Technologies for Randstad Canada
- Paige Willis (Pizzo), Regional Manager, Randstad
- Debora Hume, Vice President, Channel Management, OLG
- Jay Hernandez, Executive Assistant, Brand & Marketing, OLG
- Arlan Hamilton, Founder and Managing Partner of Backstage Capital
Let’s be honest, taking risks is hard. It’s often accompanied by anxiety and worries, and you can never be 100% sure that it will actually lead to success. But how do you know when it’s worth it to take the leap? In today’s episode, we look at risk-taking from the eyes of some of Canada’s leading business executives and find out what it really takes to be a bold risk-taker that achieves results.
Warren Perlman, Chief Information Officer at Ceridian
Justine Janssen, Senior Vice President of Strategy, Ceridian
Petrisa Pecnik, VP of Customer Success, BlueCat
Mythri Murthy, Marketing Coordinator, BlueCat
Eva Lau, Managing Partner and Co-Founder, Two Small Fish Ventures